Monday, March 8, 2010

A new beginning

This post marks the beginning of ... well, a new beginning.
I'm back from Iraq and living back in Minnesota.
Apologies for not blogging as much as I wanted to in Iraq (restricted government access may have had something to do with it), but now that I'm back, I'm going to start blogging more frequently.
About what, you say?
Well, I'm glad you asked, hypothetical reader. You see, three of my Army buddies and I moved into an apartment in northeast Minneapolis. The apartment is close to everything, really. Just down the road from the University of Minnesota campus, right on the riverbank, across the bridge from downtown. I'm pretty sure the Mall of America is upstairs somewhere.
And so, I shall be exploring the city, blogging as I go.
Trust me. It's is going to be fun. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment